Crisp baby spinach, sweet strawberries and spicy red onions create a perfect balance in this super simple salad.
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 4 sweet strawberries, chopped into large bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- fresh grated parmesan or gorgonzola cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
- drizzle of raspberry vinaigrette
Combine and EAT!
This salad is my 1% cheese allowance. I love the taste of sweet berries and vinaigrette with the taste of sour/bitter cheese.
Serve with warm bread or your favorite cracker.