My lunch date

Happy Thursday!

Breakfast was a nice warm bowl of 8 grain cereal.

I really do love this stuff! I topped it with almond butter, dried blueberries and maple syrup.

Then I was off this afternoon for my lunch date!

Jordan is the best date EVER!

We actually rarely eat together as I try to eat and relax while he naps but today I was craving some pasta and knew he would like some, too. (it’s not his birthday but it’s the biggest bib I have for him!)

DSC04614DSC04615DSC04619

Here’s what I had – sans the messy face =)

Organic whole wheat spaghetti with a simple pasta sauce and fresh basil.

And a yummy romaine salad with red bell pepper, avocado, artichoke hearts, basil, EVOO and hummus.

For dessert I had a nice bowl of fruit.

Such a wonderful day!

This entry was posted in breakfast, jordan, lunch. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to My lunch date

1. Susan says:

Hahaha, I can only imagine how entertaining it would have been to watch Jordan make his way through that pasta. If only it were acceptable to eat like that as a 24 year old :PI need to buy some artichoke hearts – they sound like a wonderful addition to that salad!

2. Awww, he is the cutest! I would enjoy his company, too!Your pasta + salad look yummy. The fruit looks so fresh!Jenn

3. Anonymous says:

Morning breakfast looks delish. Do you ever get bored with eating so healthy?

4. N.D. says:

Such a cutie! I really have to get into fruit for dessert.

5. Melissa says:

Jordan makes pasta look like a fun and delicious meal. 🙂 He's so so cute!

6. Mo says:

He is the cutest little boy ever! I can't wait to "have lunch" with my daughter. 😉

7. Diana says:

oh my gosh, that last picture is so freakin cute!! :)looks like some great eats today!

8. lena says:

I always want to try Bob's Red Mill but am way overwhelmed by the choices. I'll try 8 grain next, thanks! Oh, and what a cutie patootie date!

9. Tasha what a presh little man you have!!!!!! thanks for the comment on my bloggie and your family and eats are all beautiful 🙂

10. Anonymous says:

Na Na wants a lunch date with J too. He is the cutest lil man in the world…:)Luv You Both…Mom

11. Chelsea says:

Oh he's just so CUTE!!!!

12. Madeline - Greens and Jeans says:

your little one is just way too cute!

13. He's such a cute little muffin!! 🙂