Rock on!

I have to start tonight’s post with this little guy – my little Rocker!

He sees it…..

And he’s in for the kill!

Love it!

Here is what I have been filling my belly with as of late.

I am pretty much obsessed with this chocolate shake.

Almond milk + tablespoon unsweetened cocoa + chocolate amazing grass + ice + agave or honey to taste + PB = get in my belly!

Salads – I am hooked on my salads again!

Romaine + great northern beans + raw sunflower seeds + black olives + artichoke hearts + red onion + avocado + Amy’s Goddess dressing = nom nom nom… I couldn’t stop eating!

Confession time:

I don’t understand the hype. At all.

The entire blogger world is OBSESSED with Barney Butter but I just don’t understand. In fact, I was a little disappointed to see so many other ingredients listed besides almonds. Evaporated Cane Juice, Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt. Ok, I admit they are healthy ingredients, but why? I love the taste of natural ground almonds without anything else.

:sigh: Well, that means more for you! lol

I had it on an organic gala apple – man, this was a GOOD apple!

J had some apple pieces as his snack – this kid LOVES fruit!

DSC04176DSC04175

And thanks to Jessica I had to make some kale chips today! (Just say NO to peer pressure!)

The only bad thing is that they make me burp – anyone else? Oh well, I still love them!

J and I headed over to a friends house for her daughters 2nd birthday party. She is such a doll! We stayed for about an hour – it was great to get out of the house and see them!

Dinner was homemade pizza – YUM!

My side had mozzarella cheese, yellow bell pepper, black olives, onion, artichoke hearts and basil. Marc’s side had pepperoni and onion. Soooo good!

I had once piece then headed to the gym for a sweaty workout – very much needed!

Hope everyone had a great day!

This entry was posted in breakfast, dinner, jordan, lunch. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Rock on!

1. Courtney says:

Foods look yummy! And J is still adorable!

2. Cute pics! I had not tried Barney Butter and I don't think I'll run out to buy it anytime soon 🙂 Kale chips have the same effect on me too and I'm glad it's not just me 😉

3. Aww, your little man is the cutest! I have been hooked on making almost the same exact chocolate shake, only sometimes I throw in a banana. It's SO good! I love that all those greens are hiding in a chocolaty shake. 🙂

4. I totally agree on the Barney Butter. He is such a cutie.*Check out the week of giveaways on monicaonthego.com*

5. Katie ♥ says:

Oh today is National Pizza Day, so you celebrated last night!! Loving that pizza!!Yay your son is a little rockstar !! He is so adorable!!!I hope you have a great night!!!xoxo

6. Mo says:

I totally get the burps from kale chips too. So much so, that it's turned me off to them entirely. (sniff, sniff) Your salad looks soooo good!

7. Love the Rocker photo! Too cute. The reason I love Barney Butter so much is because it tastes like Skippy PB to me and that's what I grew up on. I prefer the creamy taste as opposed to the all natural (grainy?) taste. Feel free to send the rest of the BB my way! 🙂

8. Wow, all of your meals look so good! I've never had Barney Butter, but I heard it's great. I need to try some, it seems to buzzing around the blogosphere again. :)Jenn

9. Chelsea (Chelsea's Chew and Run Fun) says:

Love the little rocker look, adorable!Also, I enjoyed Barney Butter…but I'm much more smitten with Blue Diamond's Almond Butter varieties. That chocolate shake sounds delectable!

10. Ashly says:

Love baby J's rocker look. What a stud Tash. He is going to break many hearts! 🙂

11. Stephanie says:

I feel the same way about Barney butter. I was disappointed to see the added sugar and the palm oil (i.e. the orangutan death oil).BODA lose weight

Your little guy is just too cute! Love the his and hers pizza!

13. Retta says:

Your little man is so handsome. I'm loving his Chuck Taylors. Both my boys love fruit too and it makes life so much easier!

14. Samantha says:

Thanks so much for coming last night Tash! It was great to see you! Lets definitely do a playdate/lunch in the next week or something, maybe if it's nice we could take the kids to the zoo or science center or something! Talk to you soon!

15. I'm totally with you on the barney butter – I was very disappointed!! I burp with kale chips too… haha.. I never thought about it, until I read it!! 🙂 Have an awesome day!! And that salad looks amazing!! xoJess

16. i can't imagine spending the money on barney butter either…there are plenty of great affordable nut butters out there! i LOVE seeing J in his aweseom AC/DC shirt…too cute 🙂

17. Danielle (Coffee Run) says:

Haha that's so weird, Kale chips make me burp too…I agree about the almond butter. Barney Butter is soooo expensive and I just don't think it's worth all the $!And your son is adorable, as always 🙂

18. I can't get Barney Butter in Germany, and I like my natural skippy just fine. I have to say that your kid is SO CUTE! I just wanted to reach through the screen and kiss his little cheeks!!

19. Debbi Smith says:

I've got to try those kale chips. And your salad looks wonderful, amazing how "just" a salad can be so good and addicting. I totally get it. Love the ACDC shirt on the little one!

20. Tash, I think you and I are the only bloggers on the planet who don't get the Barney Butter phenom! I was so excited to find it in my supermarket one day and couldn't wait to try it, but thought it was "meh". I like my homemade almond butter much better!Rock on, little guy!