A while back I used to do posts on what I bought at the grocery store. It seemed to help individuals see what type of clean, nutritious items to buy when they started to transition to clean eating.
I did a quick shopping trip for some basic, yet essential, items and thought I would snap a picture for you all to see.
- Organic Gala Apples
- Organic Bananas
- Red Bell Pepper
- Red Seedless Grapes
- 2 Yellow Onions
- Head of Romaine
Dry goods included:
- Almond Breeze
- Annie’s Organic Cheddar Bunnies, for Jordan
- Prego Heartsmart Pasta Sauce
- Organic Z Bars, for Jordan
- Loaf of French Bread, not the cleanest but I am a carb-o-natic
- 2 bars of Dark Chocolate, on sale!
- Bulk Pumpkin Seeds
- Bulk Granola
- Canned goods: Great Northern Beans, Carrots, Green Beans, Garbonzo Beans
This was a light grocery shopping list as I only needed a few items. But for the most part I have been trying to be frugal and only buy what is needed. It really is amazing how many dishes you can create from only using a few key ingredients.