Looking for a clean and simple dressing? This has quickly become one of my favorites, and I am sure it will be yours, too!
Ingredients – enough to make for 2-3 servings
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- juice of a lemon, plus a pinch of zest
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk everything together. You can thin it out with a tad more EVOO, and add more mustard, vinegar or sweetener if needed. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.