Or whatever you want to call it. 😉
I have never been one to make “resolutions”, although I do love having goals. Is there a difference? In my opinion, yes.
Here are some of my goals for the new year:
- Complete a half marathon
- Run at least 3 5K’s
- Mix in at least 3 days of resistance to my cardio
- Document ALL of my fitness on my blog!
- Hike more!
- Go Vegan
- Eat more raw on a daily basis
- Take a nutrition class, either online or in person
- Meet at least 3 bloggers in person! Seriously, I love you all wish I could meet each and every one of you!
- Document more of Jordan’s life by pictures and journaling/scrapbooking.
- Do more for me – if I am un happy then I am the only one that can make a change. I need to remember this!
- Most importantly – re-connect with the “old Tasha”. She was an amazing and strong woman! Life has caught up with me and I feel like a stranger to myself at times.
So you guys better hold me accountable to this list of goals! 😉
I started today off to a bit of a rocky start. J was at my moms house last night and I woke up at 5:30 and could not get back to sleep!! The only day that I could sleep in and I was wide awake – figures. But I ended up having a relaxing morning or reading, catching up on blogs, drinking coffee and eating breakfast in bed. It was nice just being me with no distractions.
Speaking of breakfast, I had yogurt again!
I finally got up out of bed around ten-ish and got ready to go pick up J.
I forgot to pack a little something for the hour ride and by the time I arrived to my moms I was feeling hungry. I grabbed a box of J’s organic goldfish crackers and munched. So nice of him to share them with me. 😉
Oh and good news! My phone isn’t dead after all! I let it dry out over night and I woke up with it working just fine! I was kind of hoping for a new phone but glad I don’t have to deal with Verizon. =)
I was craving juice when we arrived safe and sound back at home. After I fixed J’s lunch and visited with Marc I made myself a refreshing drink.
This beauty had a beet, 2 carrots, an apple, 3 clementines, blended with a banana, spinach and flax meal. It was what I was needing!
The J helped me take down and pack up all of the Holiday decorations. Until next year! I have to admit that the house looks a bit… bare. I miss the decor =(
Dinner tonight was a classic.
Veggie burger topped with a baby bell light cheese and salsa, on a bed of romaine, avocado and tomato. Soooo good!!!
Right now it is 10:52 – Marc has been sleeping since 9 and I have been fighting to stay awake. My beverage of choice for the moment is black coffee. lol
Have a very safe and Happy New Year!!! I expect to see a lot of drunk and crazy pictures on the blogs tomorrow! 😉
HAPPY NEW YEAR!