The other day I was scrolling through some of my old posts and I came across my Cranberry Turkey Sandwich post… and I instantly started craving one! I LOVE the combo of turkey and cranberry – YUM-O!!!!
I didn’t have any cranberry sauce but I did have turkey and dried cranberries! So I opted to make a salad instead! This salad has so much flavor depth from the goat cheese, sweet cranberries and savory basil. I hope you enjoy!
Turkey Cranberry Salad – 1 serving
- large handful of baby spinach or arugula
- 2 tablespoons of green onions
- 1/2 cup of shredded turkey
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
- sprinkle of dried basil, sea salt and ground pepper
- drizzle of olive oil
Place the greens in a bowl. Top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and enjoy!