Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! It was BEAUTIFUL in the Seattle area this weekend! We spent most of the time outside walking, riding bikes, playing at the park and really just enjoying the sun and nice weather!
However, I did make some time to create an AMAZING Gluten Free Sesame Seed dish. Instead of using soba noodles, I used Maninis Spaghetti Noddles – it turned out amazing! It had a great crunch from the onions and radishes and the warm taste of the sesame oil made this dish shine! The best part… 100% gluten free!
- one 9oz package of Maninis Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Tamari sauce (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce or 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 radishes cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon of finely minced fresh ginger
- 5 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of salted and oiled water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, whisk maple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the soba noodles with the sauce, sesame oil, and vegetables. I prefer to eat these noodles chilled, but you could eat them hot or cold.