- 1/4 – half a block of firm or extra firm tofu, drained and patted dry (make sure you get as much liquid out as possible)
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- teaspoon turmeric
- s & p to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- teaspoon olive oil or sesame oil
- veggie sausage (optional)
- avocado to top (optional)
Heat a non-stick pan with olive oil. Add onion, pepper, mushrooms and salt and pepper. When soft, add crumbled tofu. Add a tad more salt and pepper, turmeric and fake sausage. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring to cook evenly or until all water has evaporated.
Top with fresh avocado, cilantro and enjoy!