A Ray of Sun

The lovely Dairy Free Betty aka Jessica gave me an award today: The Sunshine Award. =)

sunshine-award[3] The sunshine award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.

Thanks Jess!

Did you know that my nickname in high school was Sunshine? I was always the one people turned to when they were sad or needed a cheering up. I was always smiling and happy – I loved that people saw that in me!

I want to take this opportunity to nominate some of my favorite blogs that I read. I subscribe to almost 200 and they all inspire me in some way! So if you are not on this list this does not mean that I don’t love you! =)

Drum roll please……..

In no particular order 😉

Healthy Diva Eats

Being Chelsea

Eat Clean Live Green

Greens and Jeans

Heathers Dish

Prevention RD

Live Laugh Eat

The Chic Life

Eating Bird Food

Geek Turned Athlete

Vegan Minded

Like I said, I read so many blogs and I love you all!

This entry was posted in award. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A Ray of Sun

1. Thank you m'dear! I can see you being the cheerer upper 🙂 I wish I went to high school with you!

2. Aww, thanks for passing on the award.:) You definitely deserve it yourself!

3. Thanks so much Tasha! I think Sunshine is a wonderful nickname for you 🙂

4. Ashly says:

You are a wonderful person Tasha, really! 🙂

5. Brittany says:

Thank you so much for the sunshine blog award! I truly appreciate it as it definitely brought a smile to my face and little sunshine to my chilly Saturday!! Wow! 200 blogs- I don't know how you keep up with them all. You are a stronger woman than I. 🙂

6. thanks Tasha! this is sooooo sweet of you 🙂 i'm gonna start calling you sunshine too since you always brighten up my day 😉

7. Thank you so much! You are so sweet! Well, you definitely inspire me to eat a little healthier for sure! Thank you for being miss sunshine! 😉

8. Chelsea says:

Thank you!!! You're too sweet sunshine 🙂

9. Madeline - Greens and Jeans says:

You are so sweet Tasha! You always put a little bit of sunshine in my day with pictures of your little cutie pie and all of the amazing treats you make (and sew!)

10. Nicole, RD says:

*Tasha!I always get you and "Healthy Mom on the Run" confused! :(Pardon my Nyquil haze. ::embarrassed!::

11. Nicole, RD says:

Hey Sarah!Glad you got the coupons!And thank you so much for the blog award! I am flattered :)Have a wonderful weekend!