Love peanut butter and chocolate? Ok, that was a pretty stupid question, I admit. This shake is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor – you won’t even know it’s healthy!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, I use almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- 1 hefty tablespoon of peanut butter, or more if you like 😉
- sweeten to taste – I use honey or agave syrup; about 1-2 tablespoons
- greens – you can either use juiced or blended spinach; but I am using my container of Chocolate Superfood
Blend and blend some more! You should have an amazingly tasty treat. Tip: Taste before pouring to see if you have the sweetener to cocoa right for your tongue.