Love peanut butter and chocolate? Ok, that was a pretty stupid question, I admit. This shake is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor – you won’t even know it’s healthy!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, I use almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- 1 hefty tablespoon of peanut butter, or more if you like 😉
- sweeten to taste – I use honey or agave syrup; about 1-2 tablespoons
- greens – you can either use juiced or blended spinach; but I am using my container of Chocolate Superfood
Blend and blend some more! You should have an amazingly tasty treat. Tip: Taste before pouring to see if you have the sweetener to cocoa right for your tongue.
8 thoughts on “PB and Chocolate Shake”
I made almost this exact same smoothie and posted it on my blog back in Jan. Its one of my favorites! Strangely my kids and husband hate it. I guess that means more for me! : )
Looks good and easy. I'll be trying this. Bookmarked!
I love anything chocolate/pb. This sounds amazing!
yay glad you shared the recipe! i'll have to give it a try soon!
sounds so yummy…hard to imagine it's healthy even though it is!
So I had bought the amazing grass powder in chocolate – but how many servings of veggies / greens is in one scoop? Any idea? that drink looks very yummy!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate is probably my favorite thing in the whole world 🙂 and I love putting greens into all my shakes & smoothies!
mmm that looks delicious!!