PB and Chocolate Shake

Love peanut butter and chocolate? Ok, that was a pretty stupid question, I admit. This shake is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor – you won’t even know it’s healthy!

Ingredients

• 1 cup non-dairy milk, I use almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
  • 1 hefty tablespoon of peanut butter, or more if you like 😉
  • sweeten to taste – I use honey or agave syrup; about 1-2 tablespoons
  • greens – you can either use juiced or blended spinach; but I am using my container of Chocolate Superfood
  • Ice

Blend and blend some more! You should have an amazingly tasty treat. Tip: Taste before pouring to see if you have the sweetener to cocoa right for your tongue.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in chocolate, recipe, shake. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to PB and Chocolate Shake

1. Jessica says:

I made almost this exact same smoothie and posted it on my blog back in Jan. Its one of my favorites! Strangely my kids and husband hate it. I guess that means more for me! : )

2. Pink Panda says:

Looks good and easy. I'll be trying this. Bookmarked!

3. Danielle (Coffee Run) says:

I love anything chocolate/pb. This sounds amazing!

4. ashley says:

yay glad you shared the recipe! i'll have to give it a try soon!

5. sounds so yummy…hard to imagine it's healthy even though it is!

6. N.D. says:

So I had bought the amazing grass powder in chocolate – but how many servings of veggies / greens is in one scoop? Any idea? that drink looks very yummy!

7. Jen says:

Peanut Butter & Chocolate is probably my favorite thing in the whole world 🙂 and I love putting greens into all my shakes & smoothies!