I totally forgot about this – look!
Okay, so I will give you some more random facts about me. I actually really need to do my FAQ’s page instead of goofing off… oh well!
- I am an only child. I have two step sisters – one I don’t speak to and the other I very rarely speak to. Marc is an only child, too.
- I love cinnamon.
- I don’t mind hearing nails on a chalkboard. I mean I don’t love it or anything, but it doesn’t bother me.
- I went to elementary school in a one room school house. It was the last one room school house still being used in the state. It housed grades 1-4 and the largest student count was 21. It was the best experience I ever had!
- With that being said, I grew up in the middle of no where. In the woods, with only a handful of neighbors around. It took us 25 minutes to get into town. Looking back, I am so thankful that I was able to experience childhood this way. I was always fishing, playing in the woods, picking berries and mushrooms, seeing deer and other wild life roam in our yard, a lot of hiking and camping and this all has made me who I am today. (Yes, we had power, tv, running water… 😉
- I wouldn’t eat meat if it were not for Marc. I love the taste but I hate handling it. Raw meat skeeves me out! I never buy it at the store, either. I have no clue what to look for. Plus I feel we don’t NEED meat, by any means. If I am cooking for myself I very rarely incorporate meat into my meals.
That’s all I can think of right now – I encourage you all to have some fun and post some random facts about you on your blog!
I must do a quick product review because I am simply addicted to this stuff:
This is the BEST store bought salsa I have had. I bought some for Jordan’s party and EVERYONE was commenting on how fresh it tasted. Marc even commented on the fact it tasted BETTER than Mexican restaurant salsa. It wasn’t heavily acidic, like some store bought salsas can be, nice chunks of vegetables, a perfect spice kick and versatile.
BONUS – it’s organic AND it’s a locally made product! As you know by now I am all for buying locally (in state, in county, in city, etc) and I get extremely excited when I see products on big supermarket shelves, like Costco.
To the folks at Emerald Valley Kitchen – keep up the great work and the wonderful product!
3 thoughts on “Lookey what I found!”
i don't know if you're keeping track, but i want some of that salsa too!! : )
I'm always on the lookout for a great new salsa!
did you get that at costco? I have never seen it. will have to keep an eye out for it :)Have a great weekend :)~Justine