:munch munch: The Cookie Monster!!!

Happy Monday, all!

So I have been missing my green monsters but juicing all of the time. I made an AWESOME one for breakfast – yay!

almond milk, spinach, flax meal, banana, frozen strawberries – peaches – grapes.

A few hours later I had a bowl of cereal, too.

Almond milk, granola, flax flakes and shredded coconut. I have been eating a lot of cereal lately – I forgot home much I love it!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Then I caught J digging through the pantry – no need for any explanation!

DSC04571DSC04572

DSC04573 DSC04574 DSC04575 DSC04576 DSC04577

This entry was posted in breakfast, jordan. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to :munch munch: The Cookie Monster!!!

1. tam says:

What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by x x

2. Jen Cheung says:

Nice blog! your baby is so cute =) I'm new at blogging! I'll be coming to your page often to visit! =) Thanks!

3. Caroline says:

Love your healthy juices.Your son is a cutie….and I see a dog in the backround in one of the pictures. I didn't know you had a dog? Does he like green monsters too???

4. Chelsea (Chelsea's Chew and Run Fun) says:

I can't blame the little guy for giving into his sweet tooth. How many teeth does he have, anyway? :)Your breakfast looks so revitalizing. I love the amount of fruit you put in your green monsters. Natural sweeteners.Also, backing up to the previous post…thanks for the list of toxic foods. I'll have to find some convenient alternatives to the BPA lined canned goods…

5. Lena says:

hahaha if Girl scouts made vegan cookies i would be acting just like J lol…but the rest of my family is gobbling down those cookies fast! o i miss those darn things especially frozen thin mints mMm

6. Cereal looks good, never tried coconut in it before. Cute pics! 🙂

7. Madeline - Greens and Jeans says:

that is a boy after my own heart right there!

8. Ashly says:

Awww little J :)I love your hair by the way! 🙂

9. Mary Beth says:

LOL…our Evan LOVES Thin Mints!

10. N.D. – I actually used my blender for this =)

11. N.D. says:

oh my gosh – adorable! I can see Nick doing this. They have to be close in age. 🙂 Thin mints! So you used a juicer to make that smoothie? how do they compare to the blender?

12. I love cereal too! Its the perfect snack and sometimes becomes my meal as well, when all else fails! 🙂

13. Morgan says:

he is just precious!

14. sooo adorable 🙂 i'm a cookie monster too, although i don't think i'm as cute as Mr. J 🙂

15. I'd be digging around in my pantry too if I had thin mints in there. Although, I wouldn't look half as cute in my onsie pj outfit.