The lovely Nicole from Prevention RD awarded me a Beautiful Blogger Award! I am gushing with love and smiles right now!
I am completely amazed with the support and love from the health food blog world. Complete strangers unite together through the use of computers and blogs and somehow we all find a common connection. I was actually going to write a post dedicating to the blogs and bloggers that I adore! So many of us “little guys” get lost in to world of Caitlin, Tina, Jenna and Kath. I have found such an amazing circle of women who lend support, laughs, encouragement and love, and I cannot truly express how much I ADORE them!
I award the fellow Beautiful Bloggers with the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award!
- Greens and Jeans – Because she is beautiful and can totally ROCK her glasses!
- Being Chelsea – She is an amazing woman and mom; and her daughter is adorable!
- Dairy Free Betty – LOVE her, simply put. Little does she know I am trying to plan a trip to BC to meet her this year!
- Geek Turned Athlete – She is such an inspiration to me and gets me motivated to keep on running and achieving goals!
- Leslie Lifting Life – She was one of the first healthy living blogs I started reading and one of the reasons why I started my own blog!
- A sparkle a day – Watch out for Cindy! She is a sassy mom whose life has been blessed with so much love. I admire her dedication to live a happy and healthy life!
- The Dallas Celiac – A beautiful woman living her life with Celiac disease. I love her good will, humor and drive to stay healthy!
If I could list you all I would! These awards a little bitter sweet for me because I hate playing favorites, and honestly I have so many favorites that I often get confused with the names – lol. I will be doing another blog award soon so look for your name!
I guess I will leave you with 7 fun facts about me!
- I HATE clowns.
- I was a “hippy” in high school – handmade, patchwork clothing, didn’t shave my legs, no make up, listened to The Grateful Dead, Phish and so on.. I still am very much a “hippy” at heart, though!
- I am an only child.
- I hardly ever wear matching socks. I just throw them all in my drawer and randomly pick out ones that I am going to wear.
- I have a scar on my forehead where I was accidently burned with a curling iron when I was little.
- I LOVE Nintendo – Zelda is my favorite game of all time!
- I could thrift store shop all day long. If I had it my way, my cupboards would be filled with mis-matched plates and mugs and my house would be decorated with kitschy items.