Walk, walk, walk FINALLY!

Good evening! It’s almost Friday! =)

Dinner was nice and simple – whole wheat spaghetti, an entire head of broccoli, pasta sauce with fresh spinach and basil and some grated parm. I thought I needed more veggies in my diet today – the broccoli really helped!

The some peppermint ice cream as a treat! =)

I think I’ve said this before but peppermint ice cream is my favorite Holiday treat! I buy an entire half gallon and it lasts for at least 3-4 months! (I’m the only one who eats it in the household)

So J has been walking like CRAZY! I think his crawling days are just about over. Tonight he was practically running! It’s amazing how they go from one thing to another in a matter of a few days – he amazes me everyday!

Here is a video of him wandering around the house – it’s like the first time I have been able to get a good video of him walking!

See you all in the morning!!

This entry was posted in dessert, dinner, jordan. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Walk, walk, walk FINALLY!

1. yay peppermint ice cream!i JUST found your blog and wanted to say hi! love the header — so festive!

2. Oh my gosh, he's sooooo cute! 🙂 I used to babysit a lot and adore kids. Hope I have some one day! 😛 Love your house, btw! Have a great weekend!

3. happyshoes says:

Also, Jordan is the cutest thing and are those dinosaurs he's wearing? Awesome!

4. happyshoes says:

Oh my god! Peppermint ice cream! Why didn't I think of that?? Now I can take my addiction to a whole new level.

5. Chelsea says:

I had almost the *same* dinner 🙂 Lu is no longer a crawler and it *just* happened. It's fun and sad all at the same time 🙂 (isn't it fun that our babies are almost the same age? When is J's bday? Lu's is 9.22.08)

6. That is the cutest little video I've seen in a long time! He has such a precious smile!

7. Cindy says:

batten down the hatches! He's mobile!best memories EVER!love it!!!!!

8. Peppermint ice cream sounds delicious. Peppermint is my favorite holiday flavor forsure. I love peppermint hot chocolate!Such an ADORABLE video!

9. Launi says:

Oh my gosh! What a sweet baby. And I can't believe how many teeth he has! Wow–our baby (well, my daughter's baby) just started walking yesterday and has like the bottom two. Oh, and I'd really like some of that peppermint ice cream too! I promise, I could help you make it disappear much faster than 3-4 months! ha ha…

Such a cute video! Congrats on your little walker!

11. *Naomi* says:

so cute!! love that video, kids are the besttttI havent tried the peppermint ice cream yet! lastnig 3-4 months?! woww thats a long time, mine would prod last a week lol

12. Mrs E says:

yay for your walker!!! ;0)mmmmm for peppermint ice cream!