- He knows and responds to his name.
- He loves our dogs.
- I love his soy milk breath and cannot get enough of it!
- He LOVES to spit!
- When he gets excited he started breathing heavy and shakes his little arms and legs!
- He has got the most amazing blue eyes!
- He has his momma’s ears and lips.
- He has his papa’s build.
- He has been holding his bottle since 2 months. (off and on)
- He sleeps on his stomach.
- He loves to splash in the bath!
- My little piglet – enjoys eating solid food!
- Never cries for no reason.
- Will be spoiled, loved, cared for, protected to the EXTREME!
- Was born into a UW household
- His papa is already making wrestling plans… sorry Baby J!
- He will never know how lucky we are to have him in our lives!
- I am still pissed that he always kicked me in my ribs…
- With that being said… I cannot believe he was in me for 9 months!
- We still smile and laugh when he is sad or upset because he is still so damn cute!
- He loves to be naked!
- He is most happy when he wakes up from his nap and can see us smiling at him… 🙂
- He sticks everything in his mouth!
- He is very ticklish!
- He loves the camera just like his mom!
- He throws up… a lot.
- But I love it because it’s him 🙂
- He has learned to roll!
- And sit up!
- Once he starts crawling we are in BIG trouble!
One thought on “30 facts about Baby J”
I love your facts list…But you forget to post fact #31..Baby J loves his Grammy lots. 🙂 Grammy loves him lots and lots too.