I am thankful for:
- My life which is filled with love and joy
- My loving husband, who has taught me so much and takes care of me like no one else can
- Little Baby J, who makes me speechless every time I look at him
- The roof over our heads and the food in our fridge
- My ability to be my own person while molding to my responsibilities
- Rainy days, cozy blankets and warm tea
- Sunny days, airy sandals and cold beer
But what I am most thankful for every day that I am alive and breathing. I am a mother, a wife, a best friend, a provider, a supporter, a creator, a day dreamer, a lover, a fighter… and I seem to add to this list everyday. If you were to tell me that this is what I become 5 years back, I would have laughed in your face. Not that I didn’t want this life for me, but I would have figured there was no way possible.
It hasn’t been the easiest journey but there is no such thing. I am proud to be the person I am today and would not have changed a single thing!